WD Blue WD3200LPVX hard drives deliver solid performance and reliability while providing you with all of the space you need to hold enormous amounts of photos, videos, and files. WD Blue hard drives are designed for use as primary drives in notebook and external enclosures. The SATA 6 Gb/s interface provides greater flexibility for use with the latest chipsets as well as backwards compatible to legacy systems with SATA 3 Gb/s requirements. WD Blue drives are designed and manufactured with the proven technology found in WD’s original award-winning hard drives. WD3200LPVX Built to the high standards of quality and reliability of the WD brand, these drives offer the features and capacity ideal for your everyday computing needs. WD Blue hard drives are tested and recommended for use in notebooks and external enclosures.
No Touch Ramp Load Technology
The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
Low Power Consumption
State-of-the-art seeking algorithms and advanced power management features help ensure low power consumption.
Upgrading Your Drive is Easy
Acronis True Image WD Edition Software, available as a free download on the WD Support site, enables you to copy all your data to a new drive so you don’t have to reinstall your operating system to get all the benefits on a new drive.
Our latest generation of 7 mm 2.5-inch mobile drives is designed for thin and light mobile applications. And is also compatible with most standard 9.5 mm bays (SPZX, LPCX, and LPVX models only)
In a notebook drive, silence is golden. WD’s exclusive noise reducing technologies yield some of the quietest 2.5-inch hard drives on the market.
The WD Advantage
WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T.) prior launch. The testing ensures that our products consistently meet in high quality and reliability standards of the WD brand. WD also provides a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles, helpful software, and utilities. Our customer support lines are open for more hours ot help ensure you get the help you need when you need it.
This Drive is designed to work in any Personal Computer or Consumer Application that uses 2.5in x 7mm SATA Drive
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.