Cell Phone Spare Parts:
MPD Mobile Parts provides a 30-day limited exchange warranty on all parts it sells. MPD Mobile Parts does not control the use of the parts it sells; therefore, there are no express warranties other then as stated for any particular part. We disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose. Since MPD Mobile Parts cannot control the manner in which the parts it sells are used after their sale, we are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages. The warranty provided does not apply to a part if damaged in any way by improper use, abuse, neglect, careless handling, or improper installation. The warranty is at MPD Mobile Parts's sole discretion and only applies to exchanges for the same part. Part must be returned for the warranty to be applied. If MPD Mobile Parts does not have a replacement to send back to the customer, MPD Mobile Parts will refund the original purchase price
Apple CPO product: All Apple CPO product purchased from MPD Mobile Parts and Devices comes with a 1-year Apple global direct warranty
All other devices: Laptops, tablets, and handsets purchased from Mobile Parts and Devices
- 60-day warranty on defective devices
- We do not accept returns with cracks or incidental damage
- We do not accept returns with technician damage
- If the device is damaged in transit, return must be requested within 3 days of receiving
- Upon return, parts are to be sent back in “like-new” condition (as feasible).
RMA: A return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) is required for all warranty replacements
Return Procedures (for both Defective Parts and Devices)
- To submit RMA request, please go to https://mpdsite.returnscenter.com/ and follow the instructions on the page.
- Once the RMA Department issues an RMA number to customer, the customer has five (5) calendar days to respond that the RMA items have been shipped to Mobile Parts and Devices.
- Please package the RMA items properly to avoid damages during shipping. Mobile Parts and Devices Components is not responsible for lost or damaged items due to shipping.
- All RMA items must be shipped back to Mobile Parts and Devices. We recommend using shipping methods with a tracking number. Mobile Parts and Devices does not cover any return shipping fees.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to send back the RMA items to Mobile Parts and Devices in a timely manner.
- All received RMA items will be processed within seven (7) business days.
- If customer does not respond within five (5) days of the date the RMA number has been issued Mobile Parts and Devices will cancel the RMA number and the customer will need to apply for a new RMA for the product.
- Once our RMA department has received, inspected, and approved the RMA item(s), we will either issue a credit within three (3) business day or send a replacement.
For any discrepancies and/or shipping damage, customers must notify Mobile Parts and Devices within two (2) days from the date received, so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.