Toshiba MG04SCA20EN 3.5" 12.0 Gb/s 7200 RPM 512e / 512 Emulation Enterprise Serial Attached SCSI / SAS Hard Disk Drive
The up to 4TB Enterprise Capacity HDD models (MG04SCA20EN) come in a robust design with 3.5-inch form factor and performance of 7200 rpm.
Features of MG04SCA20EN include 12 Gbit/s SAS interface, Toshiba persistent write cache technology, industry-standard 4K native (4Kn) and 512e Advanced Format sector technologies for optimum performance in the latest generation of servers and storage systems. While 4Kn models (MG04SCAxxEA) offer optimum performance and compatibility with 4K applications, the support for legacy applications and operating environments that require 512B sector lengths is provided by 512e models (MG04SCA20EN).
MG04SCA20EN This model options supporting Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) are also available. This feature may help to protect data from unintended disclosure in the event that drives are re-purposed or moved outside of data center environments.
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm Height Form-Factor
- 2 TB Large Capacity Models
- 7,200rpm Performance
- Dual-Port 12.0 Gbit/s SAS Interface
- 550 total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- 4Kn or 512e Advanced Format Sector Technology
- Introducing Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for Data-Loss Protection in Sudden Power-Loss Events
- Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) Option Available
- Engineered for Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
- Servers Supporting Application Workloads that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Data Center Storage Systems
This drive is compatible with any server that accepts 3.5inx1.0in SCSI Drive.
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.