The Seagate Savvio 15K.3 drive enables OEMs to build solutions that help data centers process more transactions within a given time frame and meet IT service level agreements. This helps companies increase revenue generation, improve customer satisfaction and complete critical business processes faster while keeping data safe. It also provides the performance benefits needed to entice customers to migrate from legacy, 3.5-inch drives to higher-performing 2.5-inch drives.
Key Features and Benefits
- Doubles Tier 1 data storage capacity (up to 300 GB)
- Provides up to 21% improvement in sequential data read/write performance over prior generation
- Delivers up to 3% faster random read and up to 4% faster random write performance vs. prior generation, and up to 10% faster random read and up to 8% faster random write performance vs. legacy 3.5-inch 15K drives1
- Improves scalability and reliability with 6Gb/s SAS interface support
- Supports Protection Information (PI) to help ensure data is not changed from what the user created—from the moment the data is created throughout the life of the data2
- Improves reliability by up to 20% with an annualized failure rate (AFR) of 0.44%
- Instant Secure Erase™ feature cryptographically erases the data encryption key, thereby helping to protect data should drives be lost, stolen or retired.
- Eases transition from legacy 3.5-inch, 15K drives to next-generation 2.5-in, 15K drives
- Unified Storage architecture minimizes system complexity and reduces operating costs.
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) option helps data centers be compliant with corporate and federal data security mandates.3
All SAS compatible servers including (This list is not all inclusive)
Dell PowerEdge 1900, 1950, 1955, 2900, 2950, 6900, 6950 Servers and MD1120 Storage Arrays.
BL20p G4, BL460c, BL465c, BL480c, DL360 G4p, DL360 G5, DL380 G4, DL380 G5, DL385, DL385 G2, DL580 G3, DL580 G4, DL585, DL585 G2, ML350 G5, ML370 G4, ML370 G5, ML570 G3, ML570 G4
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.