- Delivers 1200GB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- 2× the capacity of legacy 3.5-inch, 15K-RPM hard drives at the same performance (204MB/s SDR) within a lower power envelope
- PowerChoice technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.1
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models can be used as standard drives or as part of a more secure solution.
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast, and easy to retire or repurpose drives.
- High capacity and small footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models—only from Seagate—make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for U.S. and Canadian government agencies.2,3 converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5-inch drive systems to next-generation technology
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.