The Seagate 600 Pro ST120FN0021 SSD deliver a best-in-class combination of fast, consistent performance, and low power, making it ideal for hyperscale data centers, cloud system builders, and cloud service providers. This SSD best suitable for private users and companies.
BEST-IN-CLASS PERFORMANCE EFFICIENCY (IOPS/W)
The Seagate 600 Pro SSD delivers ultra fast performance maximizing IOPS/watt value while reducing energy costs. Designed for low power consumption, these drives also automatically adjust power usage based on workload I/O levels, which means lighter workloads use even less power.
END-TO-END DATA PROTECTION
With multi-layered error recovery technology and advanced media management technology, the Seagate 600 Pro SSD delivers end-to-end data protection for high data integrity. It prevents data loss from undetected, unintentional bit-flip corruption (silent errors) and unexpected power loss. It provides media-health monitoring and reporting for advance notification to host systems of drive problems or as the drive approaches end of life.
ONE SSD DRIVE – MANY USE CASES – REDUCED TCO
Seagate 600 Pro SSDs are entry-level enterprise drives that help reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO). Specifically designed to optimize performance for read-intensive and mixed workloads, these drives are ideal for data center applications (fast data indexing, edge caching), data streaming, content delivery networks, gaming and software delivery, virtualization, and other cloud applications.
- Delivers the highest IOPS/watt to improve system performance and reduce power and cooling costs for performance-hungry data center and cloud applications
- Fast, consistent performance and low latency over the warranty period of the drive
- Helps reduce performance gaps between storage I/O and CPU operations
- Provides up to 480GB user capacity
- Helps safeguard data against unexpected power loss
- Helps protect data from undetected, unintentional corruption (silent errors)
- One drive-many use cases
- Performance-hungry, read-intensive, data center applications, such as data indexing, edge caching, data streaming, or gaming/software delivery
- Cloud system builders, cloud service providers, content delivery networks and virtualized enterprise environments that demand the highest IOPS/W value
- Green IT and TCO reduction initiatives
- Power - and space-constrained data centers
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included