Hitachi HGST 3.5" Internal Hard Drive 3TB 7200rpm 64MB SAS 6Gb/s HUS723030ALS640
Highest capacity and reliability with a proven design
The Hitachi Ultrastar 7K3000 is the world’s first and only 7200 RPM hard drive rated at 2.0 million hours MTBF. The Ultrastar 7K3000 represents the fifth-generation Hitachi 5-platter mechanical design, first introduced in 2004, and has been field-proven by top server and storage OEMs as well as leading Internet giants. When the highest quality and reliability are a top requirement, customer field data proves that the Ultrastar 7K3000 delivers by reducing downtime, eliminating service calls, and keeping TCO to a minimum.
Engineered for the highest reliability, the Ultrastar 7K3000 is not only put through grueling design tests during development but must also pass stringent ongoing reliability testing during manufacturing. Across the entire Ultrastar family, world-class quality control, combined with scientific root-cause analysis and multi-faceted corrective actions, ensure that Hitachi GST remains the recognized leader in quality and reliability for enterprise-class hard drives.
Hitachi p/n: 0B26311 / HUS723030ALS640
Hitachi HGST 3.5" Internal Hard Drive is compatible with any system that uses SAS hard drives (up to 2.19TB). Controllers with Long LBA capabilities will be able to utilize drives larger than 2.19TB.
|Buffer Size||64 MB|
|Interface Type||Serial Attached SCSI 2|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm|
|Features||Dual Stage Actuator (DSA), Enhanced Availability (EA) for 24x7 access to data, Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS)|
|Hard Drive Type||Internal Hard Drive|
|Form Factor (metric)||8.9 cm x 1/3H|
|Form Factor (Short)(metric)||8.9 cm|
|Data Transfer Rate||600 MBps|
|Internal Data Rate||166 MBps|
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.