HGST Ultrastar C10K900 2.5" Hard Drive 900GB 10Krpm SAS 0B26014, HUC109090CSS600
Ultrastar™ C10K900 is a 2.5-inch 10,000 RPM hard drive that leads the industry with 18% faster sequential and up to 17% random performance than the nearest competitor. The high-performance SAS 6Gb/s interface delivers data reliability, availability, and scalability and is the only small form factor SAS drives in the industry to pack a 64MB cache buffer for optimized read/write response time.
Best-in-Class Power Performance
Power management innovations designed into the Ultrastar C10K900 enable industry-leading power efficiency, up to 28% better than competing drives, and translate into reduced power requirements and lower cooling costs.HGST Advanced Power Management technology, with multi-state idle modes, maintains compatibility with the INCITS T10 Technical Committee standards direction and can be pre-programmed or manually initiated in the system. Ultrastar C10K900 continues the HGST tradition of environmental leadership with its halogen-reduced components and focus on low power consumption, and carries the HGST EcoTrac classification.
Driving the Small Form Factor Transition
Ultrastar C10K900 delivers a massive 900GB of storage space and enables the lower total cost of ownership for many enterprise environments, especially networked storage arrays. When faced with space and power limitations, the Ultrastar C10K900 is an efficient solution for online transaction processing, intensive data analysis, and multi-user applications. Some models of the C10K900 also offer Bulk Data Encryption for hard-drive-level data security. These self-encrypting models are designed to the Trusted Computing Group’s Enterprise Security Subsystem Class encryption specification and allow customers to reduce costs associated with drive retirement and extend drive life by enabling swift and secure repurposing of drives.
- Load/unload technology
- Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS)
- Enhanced Availability (EA) for 24x7 access to data
- End-to-end data protection (ANSI)
- Repeatable Run Out (RRO) fields
- Dual Stage Actuator (DSA)
- Iterative Detection Read Channel (IDRC) technology
Hitachi Model: HUC109090CSS600
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.