Hitachi 2.5-inch hard drive that leads the industry with 18% faster sequential and up to 17% random performance than the nearest competitor.The high-performance SAS 6Gb/s interface delivers data reliability, availability and scalability and is the only small form factor SAS drive in the industry to pack a bufferfor optimized read/write response time.
Best-in-Class Power Performance
Power management innovations designed enable industry leading power efficiency,up to 28% better than competing drives,and translate into reduced power requirements and lower cooling costs.The HGST tradition of environmental leadership with its halogen-reduced components and focus on low power consumption, and carries the HGST EcoTrac classification.
Driving the Small Form Factor Transition
Hitachi HDD delivers a massive 900GB of storage space and enabling lower total cost of ownership formany enterprise environments,especially networked storage arrays.When faced withspace and power limitations, this is an efficient solution for online transactionprocessing, intensive data analysis and multi-user applications. These self-encrypting models are designed to the Trusted Computing Group’s Enterprise ASecurity Subsystem Class encryption specification and allow customers to reduce costs associated with drive retirement and extend drive life by enabling swift and secure repurposing of drives.
- Advanced Power Management technology
- Automatic Defect Reallocation (ADR)
- Dual Stage Actuator (DSA)
- End-to-end data protection (ANSI)
- High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Instant Secure Erase (ISE)
- Iterative Detection Read Channel (IDRC) technology
- LDPC error correction, Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)
- Repeatable Run Out (RRO) fields
- Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS)
- Tagged Command Queuing (TCQ)
- Tied Spindle Motor
- Workload detector technology
- advanced format 512e
- media caching technology
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.