Is the screen of the Motorola phone broken? You have no idea what to do! Reading this article will be helpful.
The Moto Z Play's chassis is made of metal and is thicker than the Moto Z's flagship variant. The Motorola Moto Z Play has a unique display. When your Moto display doesn't work properly, it is challenging to use the Motorola handset. Then it is necessary to LCD screen replacement for your Motorola Moto Z Play smartphone.
When you replace your Moto display, you must consider that your LCD screen replacement parts are original. Otherwise, it is harmful to your device. That's why It is necessary to know about your Moto phone specifications. Here are the Motorola Moto Z Play XT1635 display specifications:
- Type: Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 aspect ratio, with 403 PPI density..
- Size: 5.5 inches, 82.6 cm2 (69.1% screen-to-body ratio).
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
The installation process will take how long?
The replacement or repair of your phone's screen will take 40 to an hour. For the glue to adhere well to some phone models, however, more time may be required.
- Replacement LCD Screen and Touch Screen Digitizer for the Moto Z Play
- Replace the outdated, cracked, broken, and damaged one with a repaired one to restore the value of your valuable equipment.
- Replacement parts are of the finest caliber, are provided by the OEM, and are guaranteed to fully fit and function.
- Before shipment, each item has through three checks to ensure it is in good condition.
- Installation by a professional is strongly advised..
Nowadays, searching for new and original LCD phone parts is very difficult. But every problem has an easy solution. MPD Mobile Parts gives the solution to your cell phone parts problem. So you don't worry about replacing the LCD screen on your smartphone. MPD Mobile Parts is a Motorola Authorized Distributor. Here you get the original mobile parts for your Motorola Moto phone.