Constellation ES drives offer the world’s highest capacity at 2TB while providing enterprise robustness for Tier 2/nearline environments. They are differentiated from 3.5-inch desktop drives by offering enterprise-class reliability and superior data integrity with a UER of 1E10-15. Enterprise-class rotational vibration tolerance provides robust protection from chassis and fan vibrations (RV 12.5 rad/sec 20 to 1500Hz). The drives are offered with either a 3-Gb/s SATA interface or a 6-Gb/s SAS 2.0 interface for superior data protection at industry-leading speeds, along with optional power saving modes with Power Choice.
Features and Benefits
- SED Encryption Support to Protect Data and Ease Disposal Costs
- Fourth-generation, enterprise, nearline drive designed for 24×7 operation
- Up to 2TB capacity for data-hungry enterprise business applications
- Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures unrivalled performance in high-density applications for continuous data access
- Enhanced efficiencies with Power Choice host-selectable power options for unprecedented savings (up to 35 percent) during slow or idle periods
- Proven reliability with multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise system availability
- Robust performance with dual processor technology and ramp load technology
- Provides business sustainability with Seagate Unified Storage architecture
- 6Gb/s SAS performance with error detection and correction (IOEDC/IOECC) capabilities for the ultimate in data integrity
Best Fit Applications
- High-capacity data center storage
- Storage area networks (SAN), network attached storage (NAS) and direct attached storage (DAS)
- Enterprise backup and restore–D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
- Cloud storage
WE SHIP TO THE Continental USA ONLY! WE DO NOT SHIP TO APOs, PUERTO RICO OR CANADA! We do NOT ship Internationally!
- WE SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED address in all payment forms, including credit cards. If you ask to have the product shipped to an address other than your billing address we will send you an email that you must respond to, confirming that you want the product sent to the “Ship to” address.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- FedEx shipments are provided with a tracking number and may require a signature if shipment is over $250.00.
- We do NOT require a signature on shipments under $250.00 so items will be left at door by FedEx.
- USPS shipments are provided with a delivery confirmation number, these are not tracking numbers.
- Once an item is marked delivered by USPS we do not refund or reship items.
- We reserve to the right to upgrade the customers shipping, when necessary at our own expense.
- We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or shipping tracking info.
Standard Shipping: 4 – 12 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 3 – 6 Business Days
Order Processing Times
- We ship items Monday through Friday, we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- Standard Order Processing time: 1-3 Business Days from date of cleared payment your item should leave our warehouse.
- Estimated Order Transit time: 2-10 Business Days from shipment date.
Standard Shipping Service
- USPS First Class Package Service – Flat Shipping Rate of $6.00, Insurance up to $50.00 of product value is included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.